Hospitality has long been recognized as a charism of our Spiritual Center. You can reserve space within the Franciscan Spiritual Center in order to have a retreat or program for your staff or a program you want to sponsor. It is an ideal setting for meetings, staff planning, workshops, conferences, and retreats. Reservations can be made for a few hours, a day, an overnight or longer.
We offer a variety of accommodations to meet your needs:
- Comfortable meeting space (seating up to 200 persons) which can be subdivided.
- Multipurpose area containing a lounge, library, listening center, arts and crafts, and exercise corner.
- 21 bedrooms with private bath and 10 bedrooms sharing a common bath area
- Wireless access
- Kitchenette, spiritual direction rooms, prayer room and additional lounge areas
- Outdoor walking paths, a station path, and a labyrinth
- Our food service department can be available for refreshments and meals.
Our Center is handicapped accessible…
- Ramp access is available from the South Drive
- Elevator service to all areas
- (there are a few additional steps to the lower level gathering space)
- Bedrooms with private baths have grab bars
- Meeting Room Chairs have arms for ease in getting up.
To learn more about our rental rates and facility availability, call our Hospitality Coordinator, Helen Budzik, OSF at 610-558-7674 or email at email@example.com
Examples of groups who regularly reserve our facilities:
For your health and safety, this is a smoke-free facility.
Outdoor smoking areas are provided