We have missed you! And we are happy to welcome you to our Franciscan Hermitages beginning June 14, 2021. Registrations will be open as of May 3, 2021. If fully vaccinated,, you may register through Helen Budzik OSF either by phone (610-558-7674) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
While most of the practices related to our hermitages remain the same, because of the Covid 19 pandemic and changes to our staffing, it has been necessary to make changes to some procedures. As you consider your hermitage experience, here are a few helpful things for you to know…
- The hermitage fee remains $50 per night, with an additional $25 cleaning fee (per stay) needed to engage a cleaning company after you leave.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit and proof of vaccination must be provided prior to your stay.
- Arrival: 2:00 to 4:00 PM Departure: 1:00 PM
- Access to Our Lady of Angels Convent and chapel is not available, however you can access the grounds of OLA Convent to walk, sit, and enjoy nature.
- Access to Assisi House 11:00 liturgy is available. A mask must be worn.
- All COVID-19 guidelines (social distancing, wearing a mask, etc.) when outside the hermitage or in contact with anyone on-site must be followed.
Thank you for understanding and honorikng these changes, and know that we look forward tohaving you with us once again!
Peace and all good!