- About Our Center
- Clare House
- Young Adults
- Online Spirituality
our hearts are filled with…
the gratitude and joy of a child…
Our heart speaks….
seeing all that is we marvel…
in the winter of our lives we wait
in awe we wait
in the quiet and stillness we wait
like the morning, God comes
Our God comes…
Click here to submit a special prayer request to us and our staff will remember you in prayer and we will also share the prayer request with our motherhouse community and our Retired Sisters at Assisi House, Aston, PA and St. Ann Home, Tacoma, WA
Take a look at some inspirational items that might calm your spirit and move you to gratitude. It might be a way to get connected with your inner self, your God and with others. Perhaps some of the ideas might lead you to pray, to reflect, and to grow spiritually.
Latest News & Events
- Interreligious Declaration against Human Trafficking : Every want to do something to end Human Violence. You can begin by signing this...
- Our fight on behalf of climate change is in Peru this week: Today we are being asked to speak up for Mother Earth and all who call...
- On Thanksgiving : On thanksgiving we can feel proud to be Americans because we have retained this wonderfully...
- Human Trafficking Symposium: On Saturday Morning October 18th the Advocacy Committee sponsored its annual Human Trafficking Symposium. Carol...
- An Icon of the Mother of Tenderness: The annual Icon Workshop took place from September 5 to September 10, 2014 and the...