- About Our Center
- Clare House
- Young Adults
- Online Spirituality
Fall is arriving
A time to let go…
to see right through the clouds
to be surprised
open wide to a….
soak in a sunset.
Last year we had Megan McKenna speaking at the Franciscan Spiritual Center and by popular demand she is back again. She is an internationally known author, theologian, storyteller and lecturer who gives retreats, workshops and parish missions. She has a way of making the Scriptures come fully alive. You’ll never look at them the same again. Megan has authored more than thirty books, including And Morning Came: Scriptures of the Resurrection, Praying the Rosary, Send My Roots Rain, The New Stations of the Cross, On Your Mark: Reading Mark in the Shadow of the Cross, and the recently released, Harm Not The Earth.
This year Megan is focusing on LISTENING — She assures us that God listens to us but questions whether we listen to God. She encourages us to listen at every level to all that is — God, the universe, all of creation, our hears, and the silence. And awakens us to what could be happening within us and all around us. Megan McKenna is not for sissies. She is tough, straight forward, and always challenging. Come share some time with us and let your heart LISTEN to what God is saying to you.
On November 22, 2014 the Franciscan Spiritual Center along with the Bayada Nursing Staff is offering a free retreat day for Veterans. There is no cost for the program. It begins at 10 AM and ends at 3 PM. Refreshments and Lunch are provided. The day assures a supportive, safe, comfortable environment to share with other veterans. It will be facilitated by David Senno and the Bayada Staff. It is a day for healing and a day of renewal. If you know any veterans please invite them and, if you are a veteran, do come and bring some of your buddies. Allow us to be a support for you.
Click here to submit a special prayer request to us and our staff will remember you in prayer and we will also share the prayer request with our motherhouse community and our Retired Sisters at Assisi House, Aston, PA and St. Ann Home, Tacoma, WA
Take a look at some inspirational items that might calm your spirit and move you to gratitude. It might be a way to get connected with your inner self, your God and with others. Perhaps some of the ideas might lead you to pray, to reflect, and to grow spiritually.
- Megan McKenna returns November 14, 2014Last year we had Megan McKenna speaking at the Franciscan Spiritual Center and by popular demand she is back again. ...
- Calling All Veterans On November 22, 2014 the Franciscan Spiritual Center along with the Bayada Nursing Staff is offering a free retreat day...
- Program & Retreat Calendar...
Latest News & Events
- Human Trafficking Symposium: On Saturday Morning October 18th the Advocacy Committee sponsored its annual Human Trafficking Symposium. Carol...
- An Icon of the Mother of Tenderness: The annual Icon Workshop took place from September 5 to September 10, 2014 and the...
- Cancellations: Please note that the Senior Day: Saints of God Be With Us on October 8,...
- Fall is arriving: There is no question fall is arriving now. Day by day there are yellow and...
- Youth have discovered Clare House: At the end of August, five young men (Angel Vazquez, Eufemio Dimas Robaina, Aaron Richardson,...