- About Our Center
- Clare House
- Young Adults
- Online Spirituality
Click here to submit a special prayer request to us and our staff will remember you in prayer and we will also share the prayer request with our motherhouse community and our Retired Sisters at Assisi House, Aston, PA and St. Ann Home, Tacoma, WA
Take a look at some inspirational items that might calm your spirit and move you to gratitude. It might be a way to get connected with your inner self, your God and with others. Perhaps some of the ideas might lead you to pray, to reflect, and to grow spiritually.
Latest News & Events
- Women's Salon Experience: On February 2, about 40 women of the Awareness Salon gathered to hear a talk...
- Week 4: Some Research on Gratitude and Why We Should Care: Happiness doesn't create gratitude, gratitude creates happiness The following video is a TED Talk given by...
- Week 3: Gratitude Turns What We Have Into Enough: I open this morning with a story that sets the tone for our third lesson. ...
- Week 2 - Gratitude as a Form of Prayer: Now that you know Gratitude as the Memory of your heart, I am going to...
- Week 1 -- Gratitude as the Memory of the Heart: Getting in touch with the memories of your heart: When Oprah attended a Tony Robbins seminar...