- About Our Center
- Clare House
- Young Adults
- Online Spirituality
Blessed are you, winter
frozen and cold yet full of beauty
wrapping yourself around creation
snuggly blanketing our house
as far as the eye can see
moving from darkness to light
awaiting days to picnic
until then we wait with you
…in the long silence
…strong with hope we wait
Click here to submit a special prayer request to us and our staff will remember you in prayer and we will also share the prayer request with our motherhouse community and our Retired Sisters at Assisi House, Aston, PA and St. Ann Home, Tacoma, WA
Take a look at some inspirational items that might calm your spirit and move you to gratitude. It might be a way to get connected with your inner self, your God and with others. Perhaps some of the ideas might lead you to pray, to reflect, and to grow spiritually.
Latest News & Events
- You are Dust and unto Dust you shall return -- Stardust that is!: As we are signed today with the ashes that call us to repentance and hear...
- YOGA Class canceled tonight March 3: The Yoga Class is canceled for tonight, March 3. The next class will be Monday...
- A Valentine Gift for God -- Letting GO: Happy Valentine's Day! Last week I did a blog about "Letting Go" from trapeze bar to...
- National Shrine of St. Katherine Drexel Novena: We are approaching the Feast Day of a local Saint - St. Katharine Drexel (March...
- Change of Date for an Evening of Conversations: Muslim Faith Traditions: With yet the threat of snow/ice/rain tonight into tomorrow, we are canceling the program, Evening...