- About Our Center
- Clare House
- Young Adults
- Online Spirituality
Click here to submit a special prayer request to us and our staff will remember you in prayer and we will also share the prayer request with our motherhouse community and our Retired Sisters at Assisi House, Aston, PA and St. Ann Home, Tacoma, WA
Take a look at some inspirational items that might calm your spirit and move you to gratitude. It might be a way to get connected with your inner self, your God and with others. Perhaps some of the ideas might lead you to pray, to reflect, and to grow spiritually.
Latest News & Events
- Gratitude Course -- Week 1: Gratitude is the Memory of our Heart Why we need to focus on Gratitude? I offer this...
- First Online Course: This month we're trying something new. Julia Keegan, OSF will conduct a four week online...
- Rea McDonnell, SSND - Sunday Scripture Treat: Today Sr. Rea sent us a reflection on the Sunday Scripture for the Feast of...
- Letter from our Director: On the beginning of our 20th Anniversary there is a new letter from our Director....
- Young Adult Gatherings: We gather Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 6:30. The talk and sharing begins at 7:30....